Thursday, August 27, 2009



SURPRISES FROM ELIJAH

Soon after my birthday, I received in the mail a beautiful, coffee-table book, lavishly illustrated, telling the story of Elijah and my visit to Yosemite.

At this time, Elijah was already on his way to a Summer Film School course in Florence, where he directed and edited a movie: "The Ring of Love", and acted in two other movies. He told me that his movie moved the audience to tears. I shall attempt to make these available for your viewing here. Have a handkerchief ready! It may take a minute to buffer up...

Yesterday, August 27th, Elijah's mother Deborah called to let me know that Elijah had just broken his right upper arm, when a golf cart that a friend was driving tipped over. I spoke with him and, in typically stoic fashion, he said he was fine!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dad! Wow, I love Elijah's film! It's so sweet and really well done. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thank you for sharing, Daniel! Elijah's beautiful heart and beautiful vision are so well served by his sensibility with film. What a joy to get to share!

    ReplyDelete