Friday, July 31, 2009


Surprise
Birthday
Magic


In the middle of the First Annual Live-Education Home Schooling Seminar in Santa Cruz, the organizing dynamo: Rainbow and Kelli, maneuvered me into my kitchen, behold! full of guests, candles, cakes, and conversation...
When everyone was munching from a slice with a still-burning candle, a dancing story emerged from Seraina, with background music from John Engel, about elephants with bells in twilight... Whereupon the entranced gathering was transported into the future on the wings of a Michaelic-Christian improvisation from John that had our visitor from Alaska in tears and myself in new heights of awe and depths of gratitude. Well, what can I say, but thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that everyone was as fired by this experience as I was !

No comments:

Post a Comment